This is the most relaxing experience of the Great Barrier Reef! An afternoon cruise with a departure at 1pm and returning at 6:30pm incorporates snorkelling, sailing and island exploring with a Sunset Sail back to Port Douglas
Sailaway invites you to enjoy a day to remember with a reef and island cruise to Low Isles. Explore this protected Coral Cay, with white sandy beaches and coconut palms, surrounded by magnificent coral gardens and the Coral Sea. Sailaway ensures your enjoyment with small numbers of guests, excellent service and personal attention from our helpful friendly crew. Sailaway moors in the sheltered blue lagoon, just relax on the island, join the guided snorkel tour, take a trip on the glass bottom boat or laze on deck before an exhilarating sail back to Port.
Sailaway V afternoon tour also includes the popular Sailaway Sunset Sail on the homeward journey. Departing the island at 5.00pm, drinks and canapes will be served for the sail back to Port Douglas with first class service, ambient music and a fun relaxed atmosphere. Guests can relax on the deck and enjoy the spectacular sunset views of the Daintree Mountains and Four Mile Beach.
*This is an adults only cruise. Minimum age 12 years
- Courtesy coach transfers in Port Douglas area
- Tea/Coffee freshly brewed + savoury snacks on arrival
- Snorkelling equipment ~ optical masks ~ seasonal lycra snorkelling suits & flotation devices
- Three hours at tropical Low Isles - a Coral Cay Island including heritage walk
- Snorkelling instruction and in-water assistance
- Guided snorkel tour with experienced marine guide
- Glass bottom boat and interpretive reef narration
- Afternoon tea - freshly brewed tea/coffee ~ scones with strawberry jam & cream & fresh fruit platter
- First class luxury sailing on Sailaway
- A delicious selection of canapes
- A complimentary sundowner (a choice of beer ~ wine ~ cider or sparkling wine)