Nautilus Aviation and Quicksilver's iconic Outer Reef Cruise create an ultimate reef experience to the renowned Agincourt Reef - a beautiful reef lagoon located on the very edge of Australia’s continental shelf. From the spacious activity platform, the widest range of inclusive and optional activities are available to discover this stunning reef world from above and below.
Helicopter scenic transfers to and/or from the platform provide the most spectacular views of this jewel-like ribbon reef with spectacular coral formations, clear outer reef waters in many shades of blue and if you’re lucky, sea turtles, manta rays, dugongs and even whales!
Bookings are not confirmed until exact body weights + carry on baggage of each passenger is advised. Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over original recorded weight. Any passenger who weighs over 130kg (286lb) may need to purchase an additional seat.
- Fly/Cruise or Cruise/Fly: Approximate 35 minute scenic flight
- Approximately three (3) hours at the outer reef platform
- Reef presentation by marine biologist
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch
- Snorkelling equipment (mask ~ snorkel & fins)
- Snorkelling instruction provided
- Qualified lifeguard supervision
- Lycra suits ~ Buoyancy vests & flotation noodles
- Underwater observatory fish & coral viewing
- Semi-submersible coral viewing tour with commentary
- Fish feeding (conducted by crew)